<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 14, 2004

Q: How Do You Know When W. Is Lying? 

A: Karl Rove's lips are moving.

Courtesy of Bartcop, this bit of unbelieveable W hypocrisy and lying:
"I just don’t think it’s the role of the United States to walk into a country and say, we do it this way, so should you. I’m not sure VP Gore is coming from, but I think one way for us to end up being viewed as the ugly American is for us to go around the world saying, we do it this way, so should you. I think the United States must be humble and must be proud and confident of our values, but humble in how we treat nations that are figuring out how to chart their own course."
--Dubya, running for office in 2000
Bartcop gives the quote attribution as Stupidgit.com

And, of course, I probably don't need to point out that this is just one more example of a lie W told while running for office. Just one of many, many, many lies.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?