<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 02, 2005

So Very Wrong 

Courtesy of whatreallyhappened.com, the link to where you can buy this... um... charming Christmas ornament:

Like the folks at What Really Happened, I'm not sure whether to be amused or appalled. I'm not even sure the people selling them mean it as a joke, but how could they not get the message, "Ladies, pump out them babies so we can send them to die fighting the infidel." And there's that typical wingnut logic again -- you must not abort. We need to send the child to the Middle East, where we don't care what happens to it.

So, no way it could be serious, right? Unfortunately, a quick look at the site selling these dangly things seems to indicate that they're quite serious in their sentiments.

Just check out this charming product line, which goes unter the oxymoronically hilarious name of Christian Panties. (Buddhist Thongs, anyone?) Although, you could easily misread the message on this pair, which I'm sure would lead to all kinds of confusion in Mr. and Mrs. Wingnut's bedroom:

I can just hear wifey now -- "B-b-but darling, that's sodomy..."

Speaking of sodomy, though, what message are they sending with these?

I mean, don't the fundies tend to go nuts when there's any intimation that Jesus' sexual orientation wasn't totally hetero? Er, I mean, totally neuter?

"Jesus loves me, I know it's true. 'Cause when he loves me, he uses lube..."

Hey, I'm not the one who came up with the slogan on those shorts. Although it would have been more appropriate on boxer briefs...

Oops. Too late. And those are men's panties.

I rest my case. The folks at Misspoppy are just plain freakin' weird.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?