<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Weasel 

Okay, time to call the FCC and the FBI down on Pat Robertson's sorry ass. Now, he's trying to claim that he wasn't acting like a fundamentalist religious terrorist when he said Hugo Chavez should be assassinated...
"I didn't say 'assassination,'" Robertson said Wednesday on his Christian Broadcast Network show "The 700 Club" about remarks reported by The Associated Press and other media outlets.

"I said our special forces should 'take him out."Take him out' could be a number of things including kidnapping.
Hm. Shades of Pulp Fiction.

"The boss said I should take her out."

"Take her out?"

"No, take her out, show her a good time."

As for Robertson's assertion that he never said "assassination", well... bullshit. As the same article quotes, from his original words:
"You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it.
Hm. "Assassinate" and "do it" in the same sentence.

I dunno. Sounds like a call for murder to me.

And Pat Robertson ought to be run off to Gitmo right now. The man is a terrorist, he's making threats on television. Or, how about this deal: we'll ship him off to Venezuela to be tried in their courts, as anyone threatening to kill their leader would be. In exchange, Venezuela cuts us the "Cuba Rate" deal on oil imports.

That'd be a win-win situation all around. We get rid of a total asshat and cut gas prices. Robertson gets what he deserves -- Latin American justice.

Or, we could just have some home-grown nut go ahead and assassinate Robertson. 'Cause, gosh, I guess I can say that here. Somebody should assassinate Pat Robertson. After all, I can always claim later that I never said "assassinate," right? I just meant kidnap him. Or take him to a burger joint for a dance contest.

Guess it all depends on what the meaning of is assassinate is, right?

To quote King Henry II: "Who will rid me of this troublesome priest?"

Somebody take this fuckwad out. Define that how you will...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?