<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

For the Farkers... 

So, there was a discussion thread today about the bootleg Turkish translation of the title Brokeback Mountain. To translate it back into American vernacular, it's roughly "Faggot Cowboys" (although "Efeminate Bottom Cowboys" would be closer to the actual.)

Anyway, the thread mysteriously vanished and then re-appeared with further comments disbled. I don't know why. Maybe because Fark has become sooooo PC lately (cough). But someone asked for the following right before the thread died, and I didn't want to disappoint, so... here's another gay cowboy movie poster for you:



Apropos of nothing. But I know that my brethren and I won't be torching any Turkish embassies over this. We all have to learn to laugh at ourselves.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?