<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Why Do We Need This Douchebag? 

And... the Pope is in America, and who cares? I can't understand the fawning this former Nazi, child abuse-enabling, hypocritical dickbag is inspiring. I can't figure out why Israel, which has hunted down people who picked up guard dog poop in concentration camps hasn't long since arrested and tried Cardinal "Benny the Rat" Ratzinger, a former member of the Hitler Youth.
.
Click above and buy some stuff. That's all I have to say about this anachronistic waste of flesh. Well, no. I have a lot more to say. But it would just piss off the Catholics even more.

Side note: Yeah, been there, done that. My mom was Catholic, mainly because her mother was insanely Catholic, but Mom was only Catholic enough to baptize me "just in case", then not shove her religion down my throat. Thanks, Mom! Although I'm kind of disappointed that I was never molested by a priest. That might have paid for my college education.

And, incidentally, the whole story about St. Peter being made the first Pope by Jesus is complete and utter bullshit. The idea of the papacy wasn't even invented until Constantine highjacked the early Christian church, stuffed it full of paganism, and called it a state religion.

Kind of a lot like what modern Muslim Imams have done, actually. Stick that in your Crusade and smoke it, pope lovers.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?